Artificial grass Terrace, knows the current situation of this pavement to decorate it and achieve an environment with naturalness, warm and pleasant to be.
Recommendations to take into account:
We are pleased to be able to share these images of artificial grass on terraces with our customers, followers and those interested in artificial grass, planters and decoration.
We hope you like them and we encourage you to take these ideas to design and renew your terraces with our models of high quality artificial turf special for terraces and gardens.
Choose the best artificial grass that adapts to your needs of use and decoration. We have a wide range in which you have available high-end artificial grass, decorative and economic according to what best suits your project.
You can also follow us on our social networks through which we publish occasional offers that come directly from the factory or our promotions that combine the synthetic turf and various accessories with fantastic discounts.
Remember that for the installation of artificial grass in attics or terraces, we recommend the following:
Important, vital and highly recommended is the use of drainage netting to facilitate the flow of water under the lawn to drains, drains, gutters or gutters.
Better even than the mesh, are the new ones polyethylene damping and draining sheets that offer, in addition to the function of evacuating water, the sensation of comfort when standing on the surface.
Artificial turf quality.
- Choose a good quality artificial grass, of a well-known brand and preferably of national or European manufacture.
- If the use is merely decorative to serve as a background for planters, jars, sculptures or similar elements, you can choose a good quality synthetic grass with heights of 20mm or 25mm.
- If the surface is to be used as a garden, there are options from 35mm upwards which, with a shock-absorbing base, give very good results.
- The premium 45mm and 50mm grades offer the feeling of a truly natural surface on your terrace.
Contact us to request technical service
Check and prepare the surface.
- Check and verify that there is no dampness, puddles, leaks or collapse of the drains before laying the artificial grass.
- Repair the waterproofing fabrics or mantles before laying the artificial grass terrace.
If the terrace is in height, you can raise the lawn by the pieces that you are going to place.
You can also hire a specialized moving truck service.
Additional note: You can review these recommendations in the following link: installation of artificial grass on terraces or penthouses